Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Playing Catchup!

Hi! We had to take a break to recover from all of the madness in the last 4 months. Complete madness. Last post, we were putting together the crib.... since then we've been through a tramatic delivery, 5 and half weeks in the Akron Children's NICU, 3 nurse visits a month and not much sleep. But it's all starting to calm down. Neal's still not loving teaching Special Ed. and is deperately hoping for a Phys. Ed. job next school year. I finished my Masters in Elementary Education last week. FINALLY! I start student teaching after Christmas break and go straight through until April 28th. Should be interesting. For now, Neal's coaching middle school wrestling and I'm holding down the fort at home. Now that I'm at home all day, I'm getting more and more crafty! A bonus for our bank account and my sanity. Here's a quick photo catchup of where we've been since July....
1 Day Old
4 Days Old - The first time mommy got to hold her
Week 2 in the NICU
First day home from the hospital
Almost 2 months old
First Halloween
 
November 2010 - Grandpas Birthday Party
Family Picture Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment