Sunday, June 13, 2010

She's gained 1lb... I've gained 10!

I grew overnight!

Bird Legs...

We can't wait to kiss those little cheeks!

She's finally looks like a mini-human! 1lb 5oz, we've reached a major mile marker, she's big enough to survive if she decides to come early but I'd like to keep her in there a little longer. I'm growing very fond of taking her everywhere with me. Daddy and Ella speak a special language to each other that I don't understand, but I guess that will just be one of their many little things to have just for them. She's on a somewhat regular sleep schedule, as in she sleeps when I'm awake, and wakes up when it's time for me to sleep. She kicks constantly and the ultrasound tech said she already has long legs. Poor thing. She was doomed either way between Neal and my legs. Her closet is filling with cute pink outfits and seeing her princess pink room every morning makes us more and more excited. Time to start buying the essentials... stroller, car seat, pack n'play... she isn't going to be cheap thats for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment